Monday, July 23, 2012

Instant replay

Last season we ended the schedule with a game vs Olmedo, we were in 5th place, they were tenth.  Next Sunday is a replay of those standings and those 2 teams, and if we all go out there and support the "Good Guys" we just may have a different result.  Did any of us get to the game last weekend which was scheduled for Sunday but played on Saturday?  Ya gotta love the flexable scheduling of Series A Futbol here in Ecuador.  WE(Deportiva Cuenca) are currently 1 and 1 and therefore have three points in the standings along with four other teams.

1 comment:

  1. Hello All,

    My name is Marco and I'm a huge fan of Deportivo Cuenca. I'm a dual citizen of Ecuador and the U.S. but my first language is English so I decided to start a blog dedicated to the team in English. I think you're fan club is a great idea and if you're interested in updates about the team please check out my blog. http://deportivocuenca.tumblr.com/

    Take care!
    Marco

    ReplyDelete